ns-3 is a discrete-event network simulator, targeted primarily for research and educational use. ns-3 is free software, licensed under the GNU GPLv2 license, and is publicly available for research, development, and use. The goal of the ns-3 project is to develop a preferred, open simulation environment for networking research: it should be aligned with the simulation needs of modern networking research and should encourage community contribution, peer review, and validation of the software.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Abid, Mohamed Riduan; Biaz, Sa^ad: Airtime ping-pong effect characterization in IEEE 802.11s wireless mesh networks (2015)
- Barolli, Admir; Oda, Tetsuya; Ikeda, Makoto; Barolli, Leonard; Xhafa, Fatos; Loia, Vincenzo: Node placement for wireless mesh networks: analysis of WMN-GA system simulation results for different parameters and distributions (2015)
- Nekrasov, P.O.; Fakhriev, D.N.: Network information broadcasting in narrow band self-organizing networks (2015)
- Villalba, L.J.García; Orozco, A.L.Sandoval; Matesanz, J.García; Kim, T.-H.: E-D2HCP: enhanced distributed dynamic host configuration protocol (2014)
- Thong, Wilson Wang-Kit; Chen, Guanrong: Jittering performance of random deflection routing in packet networks (2013)
- Kir’yanov, A.G.; Lyakhov, A.I.; Safonov, A.A.; Khorov, E.M.: A method to estimate efficiency of the connection control mechanisms in wireless self-organizing networks (2012)
- Carneiro, Gustavo; Fontes, Helder; Ricardo, Manuel: Fast prototyping of network protocols through ns-3 simulation model reuse (2011)
- Font, Juan Luis; Iñigo, Pablo; Domínguez, Manuel; Sevillano, José Luis; Amaya, Claudio: Analysis of source code metrics from ns-2 and ns-3 network simulators (2011)
- Zengin, Ahmet: Modeling discrete event scalable network systems (2011)