SymPol is a C++ tool to work with symmetric polyhedra. It helps to compute restricted automorphisms (parts of the linear symmetry group) of polyhedra and performs polyhedral description conversion up to a given or computed symmetry group. You may download the complete SymPol package (version 0.1.8) and then follow the instructions below. Additional background information can be found in [BDS09] and in the Diploma thesis of the author Thomas Rehn.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kumar, Abhinav: Elliptic fibrations on a generic Jacobian Kummer surface (2014)
- Herr, Katrin: Core sets and symmetric convex optimization (2013)
- Schürmann, Achill: Exploiting symmetries in polyhedral computations (2013)
- Schürmann, Achill: Exploiting polyhedral symmetries in social choice (2013)
- Rehn, Thomas; Schürmann, Achill: C++ tools for exploiting polyhedral symmetries (2010)