Sollya: an environment for the development of numerical codes. Sollya has become a mature tool for the development of numerical software. With about 175 built-in algorithms and a broad extensibility, it offers a complete tool-chain for fixed- and floating-point software and hardware design. Its features include on-the-fly faithful rounding, specialized approximation algorithms and extensive support for floating-point code generation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Martin-Dorel, Érik; Melquiond, Guillaume: Proving tight bounds on univariate expressions with elementary functions in Coq (2016)
- Muller, Jean-Michel: Elementary functions. Algorithms and implementation (2016)
- Magron, Victor; Allamigeon, Xavier; Gaubert, Stéphane; Werner, Benjamin: Certification of real inequalities: templates and sums of squares (2015)
- Kupriianova, Olga; Lauter, Christoph: Metalibm: a mathematical functions code generator (2014)
- Magron, Victor: NLCertify: a tool for formal nonlinear optimization (2014)
- Chevillard, Sylvain; Joldeş, Mioara; Lauter, Christoph: Sollya: an environment for the development of numerical codes (2010)