Intergeo - Interoperable Interactive Geometry for Europe. The main objective of the Intergeo Project is to make digital content for mathematics teaching in Europe more accessible, usable and exploitable. Intergeo will: offer content in a searchable and metadata-tagged portal. enable users to use their software of choice by specifying a common file format based on open standards. test available material in the classroom. All stakeholders, software teams, resource authors, teachers and learners will be involved, in order to promote quality enhancement cycles.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Quaresma, Pedro; Baeta, Nuno: Current status of the I2GATP common format (2015)
- Chen, Xiaoyu: Representation and automated transformation of geometric statements (2014)
- Wang, Dongming; Chen, Xiaoyu; An, Wenya; Jiang, Lei; Song, Dan: Opengeo: an open geometric knowledge base (2014)
- Chen, Xiaoyu; Wang, Dongming: Formalization and specification of geometric knowledge objects (2013)
- Trgalová, Jana; Jahn, Ana Paula: Quality issue in the design and use of resources by mathematics teachers (2013)
- Chen, Xiaoyu; Huang, Ying; Wang, Dongming: On the design and implementation of a geometric knowledge base (2011)
- Fest, Andreas: Adding intelligent assessment: a Java framework for integrating dynamic mathematical software components into interactive learning activities (2011)
- Gueudet, Ghislaine; Trouche, Luc: Mathematics teacher education advanced methods: an example in dynamic geometry (2011)
- Libbrecht, Paul: Re-use? is this re-use? revisiting an objective of the intergeo project (2011)
- Trgalova, Jana; Soury-Lavergne, Sophie; Jahn, Ana Paula: Quality assessment process for dynamic geometry resources in intergeo project (2011)
- Chen, Xiaoyu: Electronic Geometry Textbook: a geometric textbook knowledge management system (2010)
- Kortenkamp, Ulrich; Kreis, Yves: Intergeo -- interoperable interactive geometry for europe (2008)