Hampi: A Solver for String Constraints. Hampi is a solver for string constraints. Hampi is designed for constraints generated by program analysis tools, automated bug finders, intelligent fuzzers. Hampi constraints express membership in regular languages and bounded context-free languages. Hampi constraints may contain context-free-language definitions, regular-language definitions and operations, and the membership predicate. Given a set of constraints, Hampi outputs a string that satisfies all the constraints, or reports that the constraints are unsatisfiable.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Zheng, Yunhui; Ganesh, Vijay; Subramanian, Sanu; Tripp, Omer; Berzish, Murphy; Dolby, Julian; Zhang, Xiangyu: Z3str2: an efficient solver for strings, regular expressions, and length constraints (2017)
- Liang, Tianyi; Reynolds, Andrew; Tsiskaridze, Nestan; Tinelli, Cesare; Barrett, Clark; Deters, Morgan: An efficient SMT solver for string constraints (2016)
- Veanes, Margus; Mytkowicz, Todd; Molnar, David; Livshits, Benjamin: Data-parallel string-manipulating programs (2015)
- Creus, Carles; Godoy, Guillem: Automatic evaluation of context-free grammars (system description) (2014)
- Yu, Fang; Alkhalaf, Muath; Bultan, Tevfik; Ibarra, Oscar H.: Automata-based symbolic string analysis for vulnerability detection (2014)
- Fu, Xiang; Powell, Michael C.; Bantegui, Michael; Li, Chung-Chih: Simple linear string constraints (2013)
- Gange, Graeme; Navas, Jorge A.; Stuckey, Peter J.; Søndergaard, Harald; Schachte, Peter: Unbounded model-checking with interpolation for regular language constraints (2013)
- Veanes, Margus; Bjørner, Nikolaj: Symbolic automata: the toolkit (2012)
- Bubel, Richard; Hähnle, Reiner; Geilmann, Ulrich: A formalisation of Java strings for program specification and verification (2011) ioport
- Ganesh, Vijay; Kieżun, Adam; Artzi, Shay; Guo, Philip J.; Hooimeijer, Pieter; Ernst, Michael: HAMPI: A string solver for testing, analysis and vulnerability detection (2011) ioport