Potassco, the Potsdam Answer Set Solving Collection, bundles tools for Answer Set Programming developed at the University of Potsdam: Clingo combines both gringo and clasp into a monolithic system. This way it offers more control over the grounding and solving process than gringo and clasp can offer individually - e.g., incremental grounding and solving. Clingo comes with its own version of claspD-2 and hence now supports parallel- and disjunctive solving. Attention! The languages of Gringo 3 and 4 are not fully compatible because Gringo 4 adheres to the recent ASP language standard. For processing legacy encodings, we recommend downloading the latest version of Gringo 3 in addition to Gringo 4.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Andres, Benjamin; Rajaratnam, David; Sabuncu, Orkunt; Schaub, Torsten: Integrating ASP into ROS for reasoning in robots (2015)
- Fichte, Johannes Klaus; Szeider, Stefan: Backdoors to tractable answer set programming (2015)
- Vicol, Paul; Delgrande, James; Schaub, Torsten: An implementation of consistency-based multi-agent belief change using ASP (2015)
- Andres, Benjamin; Gebser, Martin; Schaub, Torsten; Haubelt, Christian; Reimann, Felix; Glaß, Michael: Symbolic system synthesis using answer set programming (2013)
- Andres, Benjamin; Sauer, Matthias; Gebser, Martin; Schubert, Tobias; Becker, Bernd; Schaub, Torsten: Accurate computation of sensitizable paths using answer set programming (2013)
- Bliem, Bernhard; Pichler, Reinhard; Woltran, Stefan: Declarative dynamic programming as an alternative realization of courcelle’s theorem (2013)
- Collet, Guillaume; Eveillard, Damien; Gebser, Martin; Prigent, Sylvain; Schaub, Torsten; Siegel, Anne; Thiele, Sven: Extending the metabolic network of Ectocarpus siliculosus using answer set programming (2013)
- Gebser, Martin; Jost, Holger; Kaminski, Roland; Obermeier, Philipp; Sabuncu, Orkunt; Schaub, Torsten; Schneider, Marius: Ricochet robots: a transverse ASP benchmark (2013)
- Liu, Xudong; Truszczynski, Miroslaw: Aggregating conditionally lexicographic preferences using answer set programming solvers (2013)
- Gebser, Martin; Kaufmann, Benjamin; Schaub, Torsten: Conflict-driven answer set solving: from theory to practice (2012)
- Möller, Maximilian; Schneider, Marius; Wegner, Martin; Schaub, Torsten: Centurio, a general game player: parallel, Java- and ASP-based (2011) ioport