OscaR is a Scala toolkit for solving Operations Research problems. The techniques currently available in OscaR are: Constraint Programming; Constrained Based Local Search; Linear (Integer) Programming; Discrete Event Simulation; Derivative Free Optimization; Visualization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Van Cauwelaert, Sascha; Lombardi, Michele; Schaus, Pierre: How efficient is a global constraint in practice? A fair experimental framework (2018)
- Aoga, John O. R.; Guns, Tias; Schaus, Pierre: Mining time-constrained sequential patterns with constraint programming (2017)
- Houndji, Vinasetan Ratheil; Schaus, Pierre; Hounkonnou, Mahouton Norbert; Wolsey, Laurence: The weighted arborescence constraint (2017)
- van Cauwelaert, Sascha; Schaus, Pierre: Efficient filtering for the resource-cost alldifferent constraint (2017)
- Monette, Jean-Noël; Beldiceanu, Nicolas; Flener, Pierre; Pearson, Justin: A parametric propagator for pairs of sum constraints with a discrete convexity property (2016)
- Björdal, Gustav; Monette, Jean-Noël; Flener, Pierre; Pearson, Justin: A constraint-based local search backend for MiniZinc (2015)
- Pesant, Gilles: Achieving domain consistency and counting solutions for dispersion constraints (2015)
- Schaus, Pierre; Régin, Jean-Charles: Bound-consistent spread constraint. Application to load balancing in nurse-to-patient assignments (2014)
- Soh, Takehide; Tamura, Naoyuki; Banbara, Mutsunori: Scarab: a rapid prototyping tool for SAT-based constraint programming systems (2013)