We consider the problem solver UniCalc which is based on a new mathematical approach. UniCalc is designed for solving any system of algebraic and algebraic-differential equations and inequalities, with real and/or integer interval parameters. The architecture of the solver is described and results of numerical experiments and system demands are given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Petrov, E.S.: The uniform constraint solving API for UniCalc (2009)
- Lipatov, A.A.; Poltoratskii, A.V.: Representation of interval models and interval data in the constraint programming system (2001)
- Petrov, E.S.; Yakhno, T.M.: Subdefinite models and logic programming: Implementation of constraints (2001)
- Petunin, Dmitry; Semenov, Alexander: The use of multi-intervals in the UniCalc solver (1996)
- Semenov, Alexander L.: Solving optimization problems with help of the UniCalc solver (1996)
- Narin’yani, A.S.; Semenov, A.L.; Babichev, A.B.; Kashevarova, T.P.; Leshchenko, A.S.: A new approach to solving algebraic systems by means of sub-definite models (1994)
- Babichev, A.B.; Kadyrova, O.B.; Kashevarova, T.P.; Leshchenko, A.S.; Semenov, A.L.: UniCalc, a novel approach to solving systems of algebraic equations (1993)
- Babichev, A.B.; Kadyrova, O.B.; Kashevarova, T.P.; Semenov, A.L.: UniCalc as a tool for solving problems with inaccurate and sub-definite data (1992)