We consider the problem solver UniCalc which is based on a new mathematical approach. UniCalc is designed for solving any system of algebraic and algebraic-differential equations and inequalities, with real and/or integer interval parameters. The architecture of the solver is described and results of numerical experiments and system demands are given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Montanher, Tiago; Domes, Ferenc; Schichl, Hermann; Neumaier, Arnold: Using interval unions to solve linear systems of equations with uncertainties (2017)
- Schichl, Hermann; Domes, Ferenc; Montanher, Tiago; Kofler, Kevin: Interval unions (2017)
- Lipatov, A. A.; Poltoratskii, A. V.: Representation of interval models and interval data in the constraint programming system (2001)
- Petrov, E. S.; Yakhno, T. M.: Subdefinite models and logic programming: Implementation of constraints (2001)
- Petunin, Dmitry; Semenov, Alexander: The use of multi-intervals in the UniCalc solver (1996)
- Semenov, Alexander L.: Solving optimization problems with help of the UniCalc solver (1996)
- Narin’yani, A. S.; Semenov, A. L.; Babichev, A. B.; Kashevarova, T. P.; Leshchenko, A. S.: A new approach to solving algebraic systems by means of sub-definite models (1994)
- Babichev, A. B.; Kadyrova, O. B.; Kashevarova, T. P.; Leshchenko, A. S.; Semenov, A. L.: UniCalc, a novel approach to solving systems of algebraic equations (1993)
- Babichev, A. B.; Kadyrova, O. B.; Kashevarova, T. P.; Semenov, A. L.: UniCalc as a tool for solving problems with inaccurate and sub-definite data (1992)