Threader: a verifier for multi-threaded programs. Threader is a tool that automates verification of safety and termination properties for multi-threaded C programs. The distinguishing feature of Threader is its use of reasoning that is compositional with regards to the thread structure of the verified program. This paper describes the verification approach taken by Threader and provides instructions on how to install and use the tool.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Saarikivi, Olli; Heljanko, Keijo: LCTD: test-guided proofs for C programs on LLVM (2016)
- Chaki, Sagar; Gurfinkel, Arie; Strichman, Ofer: Regression verification for multi-threaded programs (with extensions to locks and dynamic thread creation) (2015)
- Alglave, Jade; Kroening, Daniel; Nimal, Vincent; Tautschnig, Michael: Software verification for weak memory via program transformation (2013)
- Beyer, Dirk: Second competition on software verification. (Summary of SV-COMP 2013) (2013)
- Popeea, Corneliu; Rybalchenko, Andrey: Threader: a verifier for multi-threaded programs. (Competition contribution) (2013)
- Donaldson, Alastair F.; Kaiser, Alexander; Kroening, Daniel; Tautschnig, Michael; Wahl, Thomas: Counterexample-guided abstraction refinement for symmetric concurrent programs (2012)
- Gupta, Ashutosh; Popeea, Corneliu; Rybalchenko, Andrey: Threader: A constraint-based verifier for multi-threaded programs (2011) ioport