Pinapa: An extraction tool for SystemC descriptions of Systems-on-a-Chip. SystemC is becoming a de-facto standard for the description of complex systems-on-a-chip. It enables system-level descriptions of SoCs: the same language is used for the description of the architecture, software and hardware parts.A tool like Pinapa is compulsory to work on realistic SoCs designs for anything else than simulation: it is able to extract both architecture and behavior information from SystemC code, with very few limitations. Pinapa can be used as a front-end for various analysis tools, ranging from ”superlint” to model-checking. It is open source and available from http://greensocs.sourceforge.net/pinapa/. There exists no equivalent tool for SystemC up to now.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Cimatti, Alessandro; Narasamdya, Iman; Roveri, Marco: Boosting lazy abstraction for SystemC with partial order reduction (2011)
- Kwiatkowska, Marta; Norman, Gethin; Parker, David: A framework for verification of software with time and probabilities (2010)
- Cansell, Dominique; Méry, Dominique; Proch, Cyril: System-on-chip design by proof-based refinement (2009) ioport
- Helmstetter, C.; Maraninchi, F.; Maillet-Contoz, L.: Full simulation coverage for SystemC transaction-level models of systems-on-a-chip (2009)
- Fey, Görschwin; Drechsler, Rolf: Robustness and usability in modern design flows (2008)
- Moy, Matthieu; Maraninchi, Florence; Maillet-Contoz, Laurent: LusSy: An open tool for the analysis of systems-on-a-chip at the transaction level (2006) ioport