- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Special computer algebra system (CAS) for the computation...