- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We describe the new software package Aligator for...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Dagwood: A system for manipulating polynomials given by...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FAST16: A software program for factorizing polynomials over...