- Referenced in 1 article
- ASYS: A package for analysis of systems of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1430 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Dagwood: A system for manipulating polynomials given by...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- EDS, a REDUCE package for exterior differential systems...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...