- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BHESS uses Gaussian similarity transformations to reduce a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Blitz++ provides dense numeric arrays for C++ with...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...