- Referenced in 78 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1348 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2191 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...