- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- A Maple package for the decomposition of certain...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...