- Referenced in 186 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 1348 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2191 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GLie; a MAPLE program for Lie supersymmetries of...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GRAPE-Dileption is a Monte Carlo event generator...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...