- Referenced in 10 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AUTOMATE, a computing package for automata and finite...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finvar.lib. A Singular 2.0 library for computing invariant...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...