- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- MathLie a computer algebra program for symmetry analysis...