- Referenced in 5 articles
- C++ Hacker’s implementation of automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 714: CELEFUNT: a portable test package for...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...