- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FracMAP: a user-interactive package for performing simulation...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- IQPACK: FORTRAN subroutines for the weights of interpolatory...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Loki: software for computing cut loci The paper...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...