- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- FLIPS (Fortran Linear Inverse Problem Solver) is a...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1179 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1065 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 668 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...