- Referenced in 7 articles
- ACETAF: A software package for computing validated bounds...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Algorithm 714: CELEFUNT: a portable test package for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm 707: CONHYP: A numerical evaluator of the...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Engel expansions of q-series by computer algebra...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...