- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ISOLDE, a Maple package for systems of linear...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1179 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MultInt, a MAPLE package for multiple integration by...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...