- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- $r2d2lri$ is a non-adaptive algorithm implemented in...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 3184 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 1524 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...