- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- A Package for Modeling Geophysical ProcessesSPHEREPACK 3.2 is...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...