- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper is aimed at the description of...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithm 794: Numerical Hankel transform by the Fortran...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Local Analysis of Self-Similarity - The LASS tool...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MATAD: A program package for the computation of...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...