- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- R package compositions:Compositional data analysis with R...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Golem95: a numerical program to calculate one-loop...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...