- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The ALIBABA nonlinear optimization package. The purpose of...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The paper is devoted to promoting and describing...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...