- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1430 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CUBPACK aims to offer a collection of re...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DEMiCs is a software package written in C...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper presents a finite element visualization facility...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2384 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...