- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- This paper presents two coupled software packages which...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Canon package: a fast kernel for tensor...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FEMSTER is a modular finite element class library...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...