- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 737: INTLIB - a portable Fortran 77 interval...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- RCWA is a package for GAP 4. It...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...