- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conley: Computing connection matrices in Maple. We announce...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- FC++ is a library for functional programming in...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- We present GCLC/WinGCLC -- a tool for visualizing geometrical...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- C++, GrAL is a generic library for grid...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...