- Referenced in 8 articles
- MULTI2D-A Computer Code for Two-Dimensional Radiation...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ABSFAC is a FORTRAN program that rapidly and...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...