- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a formalised deductive...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CANM, a program for numerical solution of a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CATFISH (Collider grAviTational FIeld Simulator for black Holes...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- The grasp2K relativistic atomic structure package. Nature of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...