- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- AGD-Library: A Library of Algorithms for Graph...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Alpaga: A Tool for Solving Parity Games with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of the one...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- A block tridiagonal matrix is factored with minimal...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...