- Referenced in 103 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ASTA is a tool for research in predictions...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CATPAC - An interactive software package for control system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CCSP: A formal system for distributed program debugging...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- CLAN: A tool for contract analysis and conflict...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- CMBSlib is a library of computational models of...
- Referenced in 646 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...