- Referenced in 8 articles
- surface scroll. This package accompanies our paper Equations and syzygies of K3 carpets and union ... Gröbner bases of some degenerate K3 surfaces associated to rational normal scrolls. These K3 surfaces...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Hilbert schemes of points on K3 surfaces. We study cup products in the integral cohomology ... scheme of n points on a K3 surface and present a computer program for this...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...