- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...