- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...