- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- HPCVIEW: A tool for top-down analysis of...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- A parallel radial basis function interpolation method for...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- M–SURGE: new software specifically designed for multistate...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- RStan: the R interface to Stan. rstan: User...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- R package rstan. User-facing R functions are...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- DualSPHysics: Open-source parallel CFD solver based on...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MonoSLAM: Real-Time Single Camera SLAM. We present...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- On the adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first...