- Referenced in 8 articles
- cross-platform virtual reality application development framework. The VR Juggler project was started ... students at Iowa State University’s Virtual Reality Applications Center. This ongoing work has produced ... open source, community-oriented virtual reality application development framework. VR Juggler is released under...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BCIs are gaining interest among the virtual reality (VR) community since they have appeared...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- multi-purpose physics engine for simulators, Virtual Reality (VR), engineering, large scale granular simulations...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- NeoTrie VR is a software of virtual reality that allows users to create, manipulate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- integrated database to a VRML environment. Virtual Reality has often been looked ... tool. This paper puts the argument that VR should be used as the user interface...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Support of explicit time and event flows in...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- V-Clip: fast and robust polyhedral collision detection...