- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...