- Referenced in 3 articles
- Intuitively, the molecular expansion of a species $F...
- Referenced in 3026 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1808 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1453 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 2505 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 3921 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- ComputeTW - An interactive platform for computing Treewidth of...