Atlas of Lie Groups
- Referenced in 13 articles
- reductive Lie groups over real and p-adic fields. Of particular importance is the problem...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package for computing extensions of a p-adic field. A Magma package for generating...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Quadratic Chabauty and rational points. I: p-adic heights. We give the first explicit examples ... quadratic number field. We accomplish this by studying the role of p-adic heights...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...