- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- In this document we present the desing package...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GAP package EDIM: The main purpose of the...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- The diffalg package provides tools for handling systems...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- AIDA Maple Package: Algebraic Invariants and their Differential...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...