- Referenced in 2 articles
- Engel expansions of q-series by computer algebra...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Qseries Maple tutorial: A q-product tutorial for...