- Referenced in 195 articles
- previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout, V. E. Henson ... modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms and the application of heuristic designed to insure ... code, using the algorithm of A. J. Cleary, R. D. Falgout and V. E. Henson...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate Hierarchical Point-referenced Spatial Models. Scientists ... such algorithms. Here, we introduce a statistical software package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical ... multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package and illustrate...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Dueck’s Affinity Propagation clustering in R. The algorithms are largely analogous to the Matlab...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- code from G. E. Hinton and R. R. Salakhutdinov (available under Matlab Code for deep ... introduced by the publications ”A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets” (G. E. Hinton ... data with neural networks” (G. E. Hinton, R. R. Salakhutdinov). This method includes ... fine tuning with common known training algorithms like backpropagation or conjugate gradient...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures ... multiresponse gaussian, and the grouped multinomial. The algorithm uses cyclical coordinate descent in a pathwise...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal ... Mixture Modeling fitted via EM algorithm for Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- alternatives. The graphical lasso  is an algorithm for learning the structure in an undirected ... matrix Θ=Σ -1 [2, 11]. The R package glasso  is popular, fast ... explain this behavior, and propose new algorithms that appear to outperform glasso. By studying...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Algorithm 432: Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs ... Bickley and J. McNamee, Philos. Trans. R. Soc. Lond...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- trueskill: Implementation the TrueSkill algorithm in R. An implementation of the TrueSkill algorithm (Herbrich ... team. Will update as time permits. Requires R version 3.0 as it is written with ... their python implementations of the algorithm and for the liberal reuse of Doug’s code...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- well as original implementations of various other algorithms. Its features include: Callable from ... Julia, GNU R, Lua, and OCaml. A common interface for many different algorithms...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Genetic Algorithms. An R package for optimization using genetic algorithms. The package provides a flexible...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- called computable rings, i.e. rings R where one can algorithmically solve inhomogeneous linear equations with ... computable ring R, as soon as the latter contains algorithms to solve inhomogeneous linear equations...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- randomized Halton algorithm in R. Randomized quasi-Monte Carlo (RQMC) sampling can bring orders...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- programming systems such as Matlab, Splus or R. Tetrad is freeware that performs many ... suite of principled search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example its ability to search...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- R package label.switching: Relabelling MCMC Outputs of Mixture Models. The Bayesian estimation of mixture models ... deal with this problem using various relabelling algorithms...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal inference using the IDA algorithm , Standard...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R-MAX is a very simple model-based reinforcement learning algorithm which can attain near ... agent’s observations. R-MAX improves upon several previous algorithms: (1) It is simpler...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- R package dtw: Dynamic time warping algorithms. A comprehensive ... implementation of dynamic time warping (DTW) algorithms in R. DTW computes the optimal (least cumulative...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- R package mice: Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations. Multiple imputation using Fully Conditional Specification ... implemented by the MICE algorithm. Each variable has its own imputation model. Built-in imputation...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- main purpose is to automatically configure optimization algorithms by finding the most appropriate settings given ... Birattari and it is implemented in R. Keywords: automatic configuration, offline tuning, parameter tuning, racing ... irace package, Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm Configuration. Technical Report TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA, Université libre...