- Referenced in 5 articles
- implementation of regularized, or quasi-gas dynamic (QGD) equations. The mixed finite-volume and finite ... been tested for a range of 1D Riemann problems and 2D cases, comparing results with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- coastal dynamics. The implemented code, named COBRAS2, solves the Favre-Reynolds Navier-Stokes equations ... polytropic expression is chosen as the gas state equation to describe air compressibility; the volume ... interface. Simulations of dam-break wave and 1D water piston illustrate the model validity ... play a significant role in the reproduced dynamics. Wave breaking is analyzed in comparison with...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...