- Referenced in 8 articles
- X-FCSR -- a new software oriented stream cipher...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Gfan is a software package for computing Gröbner...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- In this document we present the desing package...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Efficient isolation of polynomial’s real roots. This...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Zeta provides methods for computing topological zeta functions...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- SumTools [Hypergeometric]: perform Koepf-Zeilberger’s algorithm....
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Nemo/Hecke: Computer Algebra and Number Theory Packages for...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- A formal proof of the Jordan curve theorem...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- ecdata Elliptic Curve Data. This is a repository...