- Referenced in 90 articles
- systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting. VMD supports computers running MacOS ... designed for modeling, visualization, and analysis of biological systems such as proteins, nucleic acids, lipid...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- GAMESS is a program for ab initio molecular...